Sunday, July 10, 2016

Step 2: Photography

The next step in launching my new product line is photography, now that I'm done with all but the beach bag, it's time to hurry up and get good photos to put out there. I was taking pictures the other day and I had just gotten my new camera, it's funny I thought this process was gonna be easier than it was, you know just snap, pop on the computer and edit. Well I was wrong. This is my first time using a Nikon brand camera and I was so surprised when I pulled the pictures up to edit. They weren't even image files. Wait what. So I don't know why they do that in the first place(they must have some reason for it though, right?), but all I could do then was try to find an online converter to convert them into image files (such as .jpg or .png). Even now I'm still trying to figure out what to do for an easier method then converting each picture one by one. (I'm obviously a beginner, when it comes to photography) If you know an easier method leave a comment below.

But good news is the product line is looking amazing, and I want to keep all of the products! :P I can't wait to share them with you, I hope you love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment