Thursday, June 9, 2016

Shop improvement: Step 1

Step 1: Design New Products

This is so exciting! I've come up with a new business plan and I'm going to be blogging along as I go through it!

As you can see step one is the designing process. Sooo over the next few weeks I'm going to design and create new products that I absolutely love! Now that you know what's going on I'll tell you what's been done already and what still needs to be done. Okay so first, things aleady done:

  • Find fabric I love and invision the new products

  • Sketch out the new designs based on the fabrics I got and the styles I love and want to incorporate into my products and shop

and the next steps are to...

  • Make a sample of each new product

  • Then test that product, durablity, wash/care, how much can fit in it if it's a bag, and how funtional and practical it is.

  • Once I've tested it and come up with the best version of that product, I'll make more and stock the shelves with the new products

  • Then on to the next step...

So how does all that sound to you? Anything I left out that you would like to see? Leave a comment below, I love interacting with you all!

      ~ Liv


Also here are some pictures recently edited






No comments:

Post a Comment